Trainer: Elena Drozd
Increasing the top-line (revenue) is the main purpose of any business and sales plays the key role in it. It is commonly known that profit level drops as soon as a sales team starts working inefficiently. This course will teach you how to motivate yourself and the team, set the specific goals and control their achievement, search for potential clients, make “cold calls”, set meetings and handle them, negotiate prices, reply to complains, resolve conflict situations and close any deal. As well, we offer special module: “Maintaining and developing relations with TOP clients”, we will tell you how to increase your circle of contacts, get necessary information from the client and built friendly and loyal relations with your customers. This training will help you to increase sales, motivate your staff, create a strong team environment and improve relations with your clients.
Targeted audience for the course:
This result-oriented course is developed for all employees of sales and marketing departments, as well as their colleagues who have direct contact with the guests. Main targeted industries are hotels, restaurants, sales departments, beauty salons, elite shops and boutiques, banks and service centers.
- Sales and marketing. What the commonality and what is the difference between them?
- Focus on result: how to motivate yourself and sales team
- Main qualities and skills of productive sales manager
- Prospecting, analysis of the market and competition
- Cold calls
- Setting up meets and negotiation process
- Sales funnel
- Art of presentation
- Feature-Benefit discussion
- How to handle objections and complains
- Closing the deal and signing the contract
- Account management: maintaining and developing relations with clients
- Homework – creation of personal account management plan
Duration of the course:
8-12 hours depending on the client’s requirements and content of the course