Trainer: Elena Drozd
Category: Personal Development
Etiquette is the practice of good manners in daily life. Etiquette appeared as the result of ancient tradition of hosting the guests. Nowadays it is extremely important, because etiquette and protocol do not only include ceremonial rules during official events, but it is as well, set norms of politeness, that are used in modern society. This course will tell you about main aspects of ceremonial and protocol procedures and etiquette rules. Etiquette training will give you the understanding of multicultural communication and will teach you to arrange high level receptions and dinners at your home.
Targeted audience for this course:
This etiquette training is developed for employees of international companies and organizations and their spouses and partners, employees of diplomatic institutions and for people who loves to organize international parties, receptions and dinners at their house.
- Brief history and main rules of diplomatic etiquette and protocol
- Diplomatic traditions of different countries
- Greeting and presenting the business cardsПриветствие и вручение визиток
- Invitations: official and non-official. What is the correct way to write the invitation card and reply on it?
- Organizing and attending the party, reception, lunch/dinner. Planning of table seating
- Planning of the menu and wine list
- Entertainment for the guests
- Dress codes for women and men
Duration of the course:
4-6 hours depending on the client’s requirements and content of the course