Every person has to negotiate and find an agreement in his or hers professional and personal life. It’s common to believe that this skill is congenital, but this is not true! Art of conversation and conviction can be learned by anyone. We will teach you and your team negotiation techniques, different ways of asking the questions and skills of active listening and negotiating the price and getting the deal that you want. Beside that you will learn how to respond correctly on objections and complains, how to change client’s negative attitude to positive and turn him or her on your side. This knowledge will help you and your business to close excellent deals, increase profitability and develop loyal and trustful relations with your customers.
Targeted audience for this course:
This training is developed for employees of international companies, that are taking part in negotiation process, make the deals and sign the contracts.
- Types of negotiations: business, manipulative, power
- What do you have to prepare in advance?
- Sign language and timber of voice
- How to ask questions correctly and understand client’s needs?
- Active listening
- How to start the conversation and how to build up the trust?
- Technique of 3 “YES”
- Technique of small steps
- Technique internal observer
- How to overcome manipulation
- How to handle objections
- How to reply on complains
- Presentation and negotiation of the price
- Concessions: what is it and how can you use it?
- How to close the deal correctly?
6- 8 hours depending on the client’s requirements and content of the course