In the modern global world, when there is no more borders and limitations we are constantly doing business and communicating with representatives of different cultures and customs. That’s why it is very important to know and to respect different traditions, rules and norms of behavior. Sometimes small misunderstanding in communication can be a reason to break a profitable deal. During this course we will tell you, how to create first positive impression, what are the differences in mentalities, how to present your business card to the representatives of different nationalities, how to negotiate, how to behave during business lunches and dinners. We will talk about world religions and their differences in mentalities, business traditions, food and drinks preferences. As well you will learn how to first start with small talk before talking about business, how to behave at an Embassy reception or dinner and how and when to give presents.
Targeted audience for the course:
This training is developed for businessmen and company employees, that are working in international and diplomatic environment.
- How to create first impression?
- Differences in mentality and traditions
- World Religions and their influence on business culture
- What is the correct way to great and present the business card?
- Rules of negotiation process in different countries
- How to start small talk with strangers at cocktails and networking events
- Embassy events
- Culture of presents
- Terms of fulfilment of obligations in different countries
4- 6 hours depending on the client’s requirements and content of the course